SUSTAINABILITY QHSSE EXCELLENCE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
PT PERTA-SAMTAN GAS – SOUTH SUMATERA NGL PLANT
PT Perta-Samtan Gas (PSGAS) is a Company engaged in the processing and refining of natural gas become LPG (Liquefied Petroleum Gas) & Condensate products, especially in South Sumatera Area, The company realize the risk involved and the impacf of plant operations to personnel, information to the neighboring community, to the environment, asset, data information, and to product quality. Company therefore commits to promoting, maintaining and enhancing efforts to enforce and implement a sustainable Integrated Management System consistently and in line with the corporate HSSE policies of Pertamina Persero, Pertamina Gas and PGN-SHG with the aim of NIHIL Incident/Accident in managing aspects of Quality, Occupational Health, Work Safety, Process Safety, Environmental/community Protection, Security, Social and Asset Integrity, as well as reputation/company image according to the corporate value AKHLAK to support the business in achieving the goals, vision and mission of the Company by:
- Implement leadership practices that priotize aspects of QHSSE, Process Safety and Asset Integrity through clear rules and responsibilities;
- Commitment to fulfillment or beyond compliance with all laws and regulations and ofher applicable requirements include standard code & best practice according to the company business process;
- Identify, evaluate, control of risk to ALARP (As Low As Reasonably Practicable) level and risk monitoring to prevent incidents to workers, assefs, information and environment as well as ma lor accidents / disasters (Ma¡or Accidents), process safety control with safely, human resources & emergency preparedness has been prepared so that business continuity can be managed;
- Implement and ensure the understanding of employees, business partners & other stakeholders who work for the company regarding HSSE Life Saving Rules and HSSE Golden Rules in a sustainable manner as the company’s way of life in every company activity;
- Ensure & integration implementation of SUPREME Managemen system effectively & officiality & eduqulity, risk bassed process, and perfomance oriented in the Company;
- Increase awareness and competence of workers,work partners/contractors so that they can carry out work correctly, safely and environmentally and involve workers and work partners/contractors in communication and consultation activities as well as reporting events that are free from fear/blame, including near miss reporting in workplace;
- Making QHSSE performance of personnel, assets, Company information data in appraisal and appreciation of all employees, work partners/contractor;
- Meet or exceed customer expectations and create shared values and harmonious relationships among workers, local communities and stakeholders.
- Manage incident through investigation & learning from event to prevent similiar cident in the future, and transparently communicate to relevant stakeholders;
- Aspects of Quality, Occupational Health & Safety, Process Safety, Environmental Protection, Security, social & business sustainability are fhe responsibility of every employee, third party and top management to be directly responsible and make continuous improvements in the implementation of this policy.
This policy is documented, apllied, maintained, reviewed periodically, communicated to those who are working for the company, and is available for stakeholder necessary interests.