PT PERTA-SAMTAN GAS – SOUTH SUMATERA NGL PLANT
PT Perta-Samtan Gas (PSGAS) is a Company engaged in the processing and refining of natural gas become LPG (Liquefied Petroleum Gas) products, especially in Southern Sumatera Area, committed to process safety in Company operation areas that have the potential to significantly impact the health and safety of the employees, business partners, the community and the environment, as well as causing property and reputation damage, and business interruption.
Our goal is to manage process safety at our operation by ensuring that the controls are both functional and effective at preventing and mitigating the impacts of process safety risk.
Management & workers of PT. Perta-Samtan Gas has a high dedication and committed to:
- Management & employees of PT Perta-Samtan Gas are high dedicated and committed to: Complying with all rules, relevant regulations, and other applicable standards for process safety.
- Conducting periodic identification and review of Process Hazard Analysis (PHA) at the company operating facilities.
- Consistent and effective implementation of Management of Change (MoC) to facility and resource in company operation.
- Improving the workforce culture and understanding and management of process safety hazards.
- Ensuring that critical controls are in place and effective at preventing and mitigating the effects of process safety events.
- Conducting Pre Start Up Safety Review (PSSR) for new installation to be operated and post Planned Shutdown Maintenance.
- Conducting periodic inspection of Physical Barrier Assessment and effective follow up regarding Process Hazard Analysis and Physical Barrier Assessment recommendation.
- Thoroughly investigating all process safety events and using these learning process to continuously improve the management of process safety hazards.
In order to achieve this, PT Perta-Samtan Gas shall:
- Maintain an effective Process Safety Management System that includes developing, periodically reviewing and adhering to a process safety standard.
- Establish measurable objectives and targets to continuously improve our process safety performance.
- Undertake regular and continuous analysis of process safety hazards within our operation.
- Ensure that operation controls are implemented and effective to prevent a process safety event.
- Continuously educate and train our employees in process safety management and to recognize and report process safety events.
- Operate and maintain company assets/facilities, to the best of our abilities to ensure that the risks of occurrence or impacts of process safety hazards are as low as reasonably practicable.
- Review and incorporate learnings from industry, and participate in industry forums to capture and incorporate learnings from process safety events to improve performance at our operation.
- Continuous improvement in safety process management in company operation area.
This policy is documented, apllied, maintained, reviewed periodically, communicated to those who are working for the company, and is available for review by the public.