PT PERTA-SAMTAN GAS – SOUTH SUMATERA NGL PLANT
PT Perta-Samtan Gas (PSGAS) is a Company engaged in the processing and refining of natural gas become LPG (Liquefied Petroleum Gas) products, especially in Southern Sumatera Area, committed to process safety in Company operation areas that have the potential to significantly impact the health and safety of the employees, business partners, the community and the environment, as well as causing property and reputation damage, business interruption and business continuity.
Our goal is to manage process safety at our operation by ensuring that the controls are both functional and effective at preventing and mitigating the impacts of process safety risk in accordance with the company vision & mission ( Long Term Plan ) and in line with the Process Safety Policy from HSSE Corporate Pertamina, Pertamina Gas, PGN-SHGto prevent and mitigate impact process safety risk according to the corporate value AKHLAK to support the business in achieving the goals, vision and mission of the Company by:
Management & employees of PT Perta-Samtan Gas are high dedicated and committed to:
- Complying & beyond compliance with all rules, relevant regulations, and other applicable standards for process safety include standard code and best practice according to the company business process;
- Conducting periodic identification and review of Process Hazard Analysis (PHA) at the company operating facilities;
- Consistent and effective implementation of Management of Change (MoC), to facility and resource in company operation;
- Improving the workforce culture and understanding and management of process safety hazards;
- Ensuring that critical controls are in place and effective at preventing and mitigating the effects of process safety events;
- Conducting Pre Start Up Safety Review (PSSR) for new installation to be operated and post Planned Shutdown Maintenance;
- Conducting periodic inspection of Physical Barrier Tour (SPT) Assessment, good housekeeping, and process safety barrier/ Site barrier Tour (SBT) effective follow up regarding process hazard analysis and physical barrier assessment recommendation, standard code, Pertamina Code and best working practice;
- Excellence to Operate and maintain company assets integrity/ facilities and SECE Safety & Environmental Critical Element), to the best of our abilities to ensure that the risk of occurrence or impacts of process safety hazards are As Low As Reasonably Practicable (ALARP);
- Thoroughly investigating all process safety events and using these learning from event to continuously improve in managing of process safety hazards;
- Continuous improvement and safety process management in company operation area to achieve excellent target and business sustainability;
This policy is documented, apllied, maintained, reviewed periodically, communicated to those who are working for the company, and is available for stakeholder necessary interests.