SUSTAINABILITY ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT EXCELLENCE
PT PERTA-SAMTAN GAS – SOUTH SUMATERA NGL PLANT
PT Perta-Samtan Gas (PSGAS) is a Company engaged in the processing and refining of natural gas into LPG (Liquefied Petroleum Gas) and Condensate products, especially in South Sumatera Area, realizes the risk involved and the impact of plant operations to the environment around the Company Operation Area. Management and Employees working at PT Perta-Samtan Gas as well as business partners and contractors are responsible to accomplish their high performance and dedication in managing and protecting the environment around the Company Operation Area. The commitments are of the followings:
- Complying with all rules, environment regulations, and other applicable standards for energy resources, water, water waste, air emission, Hazardous Waste Material, Non Hazardous Waste Material and life cycle to improve the quality of the environment.
- Supporting government programs in reducing the burden of environmental condemnation (water, air, hazardous waste, plastic waste, etc.) through the company’s operations innovation program
- Professionally conducting in every operation line by prioritizing customer satisfaction either by process or work result through the application of risk management, best engineering practices and 5R aspects (ringkas, rapi, resik, rawat, rajin).
- Preventing the use of energy, water, raw material, and supporting material excessively, preventing pollution and damage caused by water disposal waste, hazardous and toxic waste (LB3), Non-B3 waste, conventional air pollution, greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions, and Ozone Depleting Substances (ODS); as well as a increase in the level of biodiversity that affects environmental escalation quality.
- Applying a cleaner production values to get added value for Company, as well as developing an environmentally friendly culture through Reduce, Reuse, Recycle, Recovery (4R) and green supply chain program or environmentally friendly (Green Product).
- Increasing the competence, integrity, quality and working habit of high competence Human Resources.
- Considering the aspirations of stakeholders, cooperating with government agencies, educational institutions, community organizations, and community groups that are related to environmental management.
- Continuously improving the Environmental Management System for environmental performance improvement.
This policy is documented, apllied, maintained, reviewed periodically, communicated to those working for the company, and is available for public review.